By default, all Skeddly accounts will send email notifications to the primary email address when each action completes. However, you can modify this behaviour.
To change notification settings:
- Sign-in to your Skeddly account.
- Click "Account Settings" on the top-right of the page.
- In the "Account Options" section, click "Notifications".
- Change your notification settings.
- Click the "Save" button.
You can change the level of notifications you will receive:
- When any action completes, success or failure (default)
- Only when an error occurs
- No notifications at all
You can change the method in which notifications are sent:
- Email (default)
- Amazon SNS
When sending notifications by email, you can:
- Send to the primary email address, or
- Send to one or more alternate email addresses.