The Run Athena Query action can be used to run an Athena SQL query at a specific time of day. Once the query has been executed, the results can be emailed.
Please see Common Action Settings for a description of settings common to all action types.
Indicate the type/source of the query string. Valid options are:
- Saved Query - The query will be loaded from an Athena Saved Query.
- Specify Query - The query will be specified in the action configuration.
Name of the saved Athena query to use.
Query string to use when executing the query. This should be valid Athena SQL.
Output Bucket Name
Name of the S3 bucket where Athena will output the query results.
Prefix to use for the output objects when Athena outputs the query results.
Output Encryption Method
Encryption method to use when Athena outputs the query results. Valid values are:
- None - No encryption will be used.
- AES256 - S3 AES256 server-side encryption will be used.
- KMS - S3 KMS server-side encryption will be used.
Output KMS Key ID
ID, ARN, or alias of the KMS key to use for server-side encryption.
Type of target where the results will be sent. Valid values are:
- None - Results will not be sent anywhere.
- Email - The results will be emailed.
Indicates where the results will be sent. Valid values are:
- Primary email address
- Alternate email addresses
Alternate Email Addresses
Indicates the alternate email addresses to send the query results. Email addresses should be one per line.
Format of the results. Valid values are:
- Email with HTML Attachement
Amazon Commands Used
The following Amazon AWS commands are used. The access key should have permission to execute all of them.