To modify the permissions that a user has, you would add and/or remove Managed Policies to that user.
1. Sign-in to your Skeddly account using the root user or a user with permissions to manage users.
2. On the left navigation menu, click "Users & Identity" then "Users".
3. Find the user for which you want to adjust permissions, and click it's username.
To Remove A Managed Policy
1. In the "Permissions" panel, click the link labelled "Remove Policy" next to the Managed Policy to be removed.
To Add Managed Policies
1. Click the button labelled "Attach Managed Policies".
2. Select the Managed Policies to be attached to the user.
3. Click the button labelled "Attach Policies".