Your actions can be executed in many ways:
On a Schedule
You can have your actions execute on a schedule of your choosing.
You can execute your actions manually by:
1. Sign-in to your Skeddly account.
2. Click "Actions" then "Actions" on the left navigation pane.
3. Find your action in the list of actions.
4. Click the name of the action you want to execute.
5. Click "Execute Now" in the right sidebar to have your action scheduled immediately.
In addition, you can choose to have your action executed immediately when editing and saving your action:
1. Edit the action you want to execute.
2. Select the "Execute Immediately" option.
3. Save your action.
Triggered by SNS Messages
Your actions can be triggered from SNS messages. This can be useful if you want your actions to execute in reaction to a CloudWatch alert.