You can view and execute the actions managed by your Managed Instances.
1. Sign in to your Skeddly account.
2. Go to the Managed Instances list clicking "Managed Instances" then "Instances" in the left navigation pane.
3. Click the name of the Managed Instance you want to view or execute.
4. At the bottom of the screen under "Active Actions" is the list of actions created and managed by the Managed Instance.
You can execute the actions manually.
1. Click the name of the action to execute.
2. Click the "Execute Now" button to execute the action.