To have your invoices, payment receipts, and other billing-related emails sent to an email address other than the primary email address associated with your Skeddly account:
1. Sign-in to your Skeddly account.
2. Click "Account Settings" on the top-right of any Skeddly page.
3. In the "Billing and Accounting" section, click "Billing Email Address".
4. In the "Email Address" field, choose "Send billing emails to one or more alternate email addresses".
5. Fill in the details about the new email addresses, then click "Save".
To revert billing-related emails to go to the primary email address for your account, choose "Send billing emails to the primary email address" in the "Email Address" field.