Each month, Skeddly attempts to charge the credit card on file for the activity occurring during the previous month.
If that charge attempt fails, then you will receive an email titled "Skeddly Payment Failed". To correct this problem, you may need to update your payment information. To update your payment information, please follow these instructions.
- Sign-in to your Skeddly account.
- Click "Account Settings" on the top-right of the page.
- In the "Billing and Accounting" section, click "Billing".
- Click the button labelled "Update Payment Information".
- Supply your updated payment information and click "Save".