Start/Stop plans control when your cloud resources start and stop.
Once you have created your start/stop plan, you can add resources to your plan.
To create a start/stop plan:
1. Sign-in to your Skeddly account.
2. Click "Managed Services" then "Start/Stops" on the left navigation menu.
3. Click the "Create Start/Stop Plan" button.
4. Fill in the details of your plan, including:
Plan Name: This is a friendly name you are calling you plan. Name is something meaningful like "Start Development Environments".
Start Schedule: This includes the days on which your resources will start.
Stop Schedule: This includes the running time for your resources.
5. Once you have your plan details filled in, click the "Create" button.
With your new start/stop plan created, your plan details are shown to you in the "Plan Information" section.
At any time, click the "Edit" button to change the details of your start/stop plan.