Once you have your backup plan created, you can add and remove resources to your backup plan. This includes EC2 instances, EBS volumes, RDS instances, RDS Aurora clusters, Lightsail instances, and GCP VM instances.
To add resources to your backup plan, please follow these instructions:
1. Sign-in to your Skeddly account.
2. Click "Managed Services", then "Backups" on the left navigation menu.
3. In the list of backup plans, find the plan to which you want to add resources. Click on the name of the plan.
You should see the plan details now.
4. Scroll down to the "Resources" section, click "Add Resources".
5. Fill in the details of your resources:
Name: This is a friendly name which will remind you which resources these are.
Resource Type: Choose the resource type of your resources.
Credentials and Regions: Choose the account(s) and region(s) in which your resources exist.
Finally, choose the method in which specific resources will be selected, such as "All", "By ID", or by resource tag comparisons.
6. When ready, click the "Create" button.
When you return to your backup plan details, you should see your new resources in the "Resources" section:
Click "Add Resources" to add more resources to your backup plan. They can be the same resource type, or different resource types.
For example, under one backup plan, you can combine EC2 instances, RDS Aurora clusters, and GCP VM instances.