If your Skeddly account is for your company or organization, below are some recommendations to make things run smoothly, now and in the future.
- Configure your Skeddly account to send billing and financial related information to your financial team. http://help.skeddly.com/billing-and-payments/using-an-alternate-email-for-invoices-and-billing
- Configure the primary user for your Skeddly account with a generic username and email address. Set the email address as a common team or organization email address.
- Configure MFA on your primary user for your Skeddly account.
- Create a secondary user for individual people, including yourself. http://help.skeddly.com/teams-and-organizations
- Configure MFA on all secondary users for your Skeddly account.