If your credit card is expiring, or is being replaced, you can update the credit card that Skeddly will use for your Skeddly usage.
To update your credit card information:
1. Sign-in to your Skeddly account.
2. Click "Account Settings" on the top-right of the page.
3. In the "Billing and Accounting" section, click "Billing".
4. Click the "Update Payment Information" button.
5. Supply your new credit card information, then click "Update".
If you do not see the "Billing and Accounting" section on the "Account Settings" page, that means that your user sign-in does not have permission to update the account's payment information. In this case, use a different sign-in for the Skeddly account, or talk to your Skeddly administrator.
A direct link to the Billing page is here: https://app.skeddly.com/Billing/