The Delete Unused WorkSpaces Workspaces action can be used to report and delete on one or more Amazon WorkSpaces workspaces at a specific time of day.
Please see Common Action Settings for a description of settings common to all action types.
Workspace Identification Method
Indicates the method in which workspaces are selected. Possible options include:
- By Workspace ID - Specify specific workspace IDs to report and delete
- By User Name - Selects workspaces by their user's user name
- By Resource Tag - Selects workspaces by comparing any resource tag
- All Workspaces - Selects all workspaces
Indicates the list of workspace IDs of the workspaces that are to be reported or deleted. This value usually looks like "ws-fjjx31vrl". These workspaces must reside in the region specified.
Specifies the user names of the users whose workspaces are to be reported or deleted.
Resource Tag Name
The name of the resource tag used to select the workspaces.
Resource Tag Value
The resource tag value used to select the workspaces.
Report Unused For
Indicates the number of days after which the workspace will be reported as "not used".
Delete Unused For
Indicates the number of days after which the workspace will be deleted.
Selects the format of the report. Possible options include:
- Email an HTML attachment
- Email a CSV attachment
Selects the type of check to perform to determine if a workspace is unused. Possible options include:
- CloudWatch "UserConnected" metric - The "UserConnected" CloudWatch metric will be used
CloudWatch Gaps Allowed
Selects the whether gaps are allowed in the CloudWatch metrics. Possible options include:
- Gaps Allowed - Gaps of any size are allowed
- Gaps Allowed - Small gaps are allowed
Amazon Commands Used
The following Amazon AWS commands are used. The credentials should have permission to execute all of them.