You agree to use our Website and Service in accordance with the following acceptable use and code of conduct guidelines. In particular, you agree you:
- Will not disclose your password or transfer your account to any third party, or allow any third party to access your account.
- Will not interfere with or disrupt the Website, Service or servers or networks connected thereto, make the Service available over a network (other than our network) where it could be used by others, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks or network providers connected to the Service.
- Will not translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or create derivative works based on the Website or Service, in whole or in part.
- Will not circumvent, disable, violate, or otherwise interfere with any security related feature of the Website or Service.
- Will not rent, lease, sublicense, transfer, sell, trade, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Website or Service (including without limitation your account information), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Will not use the Website or Service in any way that violates the Terms, or that aids, encourages, or purports to authorize anyone else to violate the terms of this agreement.
- Will not use the service, or provide us with any personal information, in any way that intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law, rule or regulation.
- Will not upload, transmit, disseminate, post, store or post links to any content that: (a) facilitates hacking or unauthorized access or use of data, systems, servers or networks including any attempt to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, or to breach security or authentication measures; (b) interferes with service to any user, system or network by using flooding techniques, overloading a system or a network, staging or broadcasting an attack, or any other means resulting in a crash of a host either deliberately or by negligence; (c) infringes on, or contributes to any infringement of, any intellectual property, material protected by copyright, trade mark, patent, trade secret or proprietary right of any party;
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to revise this Acceptable Use Policy as our Website and Service continue to evolve.